Gradual Tanning Toner for Face, Neck & Décolletage
- Face Tan Water builds with applications to create your perfect sun kissed glow
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Voted Most Innovative Beauty Product of Spring/Summer 16 by Cosmopolitan Beauty Experts
- Non-Comedogenic Lightweight formulation applies just like a toner
- Anti-acne & anti-ageing formulation hydrates skin
- Brightens & evens skin tone reducing the need for foundation/make up
- Blend of aloe vera, orange peel, rose geranium &
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
- Exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application. For best results we recommend preparing skin with our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub & Extreme Exfoliant Glove
- Apply tan to clean, dry skin
- Apply evenly into skin in circular motions using a cotton pad or finger tips
- Take your time & take care to cover all areas including under eyes & blend into hairline
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Moisturise after if desired although not necessary
- For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering
- Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy. We recommend our Coconut Mint Body Wash or Foaming Body Wash
- Use Coconut Body Milk daily to keep skin hydrated & extend the life of your tan
- Reapply over consecutive nights to build you desired depth of tan
Eco Tan is Australia’s first and only tanning manufacturer to be certified by the Organic Food Chain (OFC) under the Australian Government. Eco Tan uses 100% natural ingredients. After her sister’s melanoma scare, Gold Coast single mother Sonya Driver became not only paranoid about the suns harmful rays, but also the toxic ingredients used in some spray tans. After years of researching and formulating, she has made Australian history by creating the first tan to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian Government.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry, and want to insure you are 100% satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please send us an email with your concern so we can be sure to make it right.
To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
We do NOT accept returns for:
Customized Sample Kits
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 6 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy. All sample kits ship fast and free.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.