A skincare supplement suggested for all skin types. Skin Vitamin A contains vitamin A enriched with vitamin D. Vitamin A is important for cell production and growth. It also stimulates the cells responsible for the skin’s firm and healthy tissue and so is known as the anti-aging vitamin.* Vitamin D optimizes the skin’s immune system and helps to destroy free radicals that can cause premature aging.* Each capsule contains optimum levels in an easily absorbable form. One capsule a day with food is recommended.
Not Suitable for:
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy (except on the advice of a doctor)
- Those under medical supervision. It is important to consult a doctor before use.
- Vegans. Vitamin D is derived from lanolin.
Not tested on animals.
Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulations. FDA registered.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate)
Amount Per Serving: 1,500mcg RAE
Daily Value: 167%
Amount Per Serving: 10mcg
Daily Value: 50%
Amount Per Serving: 65mg
Daily Value: 5%
Other Ingredients: cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, sugar acacia, magnesium stearate, corn starch, dl-alpha-tocopherol (preservative), medium-chain triglycerides
- Dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavorings or colorings, GMO ingredients or soy.
- Gluten free.
One capsule daily with a meal is recommended. Supplements are more effective if taken with food.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Makeup Tools and Brushes
- Makeup Bags
- False Eye Lashes
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.