A rich moisturizing conditioner for All Hair Textures with Normal to Dry scalp conditions. Nut, seed, plant oils and herbs combine to smooth, soften and moisturize hair. Fatty acids and active phytonutrients effectively moisturize, restore luster and treat hair and scalp conditions. Herbal infusions stimulate scalp circulation supporting and encouraging strong hair growth, leaving hair healthy, full and shiny.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Water, *Camelina Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Meadowfoam Seed Oil, *Olive Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Shea Butter, *Rosemary, *Calendula, *Nettle, *Catnip, *Alfalfa, *Rose Hips, *Flax, *Dandelion, *Linden, *Burdock, *Horsetail, *Sage, *Chamomile, *Ginseng, *Oregano, *Thyme, *Lavender, *Peppermint, *Goldenseal, *Cinnamon, *Cayenne, †Sustainably Sourced Palm Kernel Extract, *Guar Gum, §Xanthan Gum, §Potassium Sorbate, *Vinegar, †Lavender Essential Oil, †Orange Essential Oil, †Rosemary Essential Oil, †Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
No Animal Testing
Made in the USA
Use as needed. For short hair, use just a small amount. Some hair types will receive enough moisture from the Nourish Shampoo alone and won't need the extra conditioning Nourish Conditioner delivers. For longer hair, focus the product on midshaft to ends. Leave in 3-10 minutes allowing oils to penetrate hair shaft. When needed, for course, dry or damaged hair, a partial rinse of the Nourish Conditioner will retain more moisturizing oils for a deeper conditioning.
Josh is founder, creator of Josh Rosebrook Skin and Hair Care. Josh is a well known hair stylist in Los Angeles and his products, tips and interviews have appeared in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, W, Marie Claire, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar and on Good Morning America. No animal testing or harmful ingredients including but not limited to: sulfates, parabens, glycols, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals, GMOs
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Makeup Tools and Brushes
- Makeup Bags
- False Eye Lashes
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.
Josh Rosebrook Nourish Conditioner
has a rating of 5.0 stars
based on 1 reviews.