Out of Stock
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Dextrin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum
* 26 Active Natural Ingredients
* Antioxidants Galore Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase encapsulated in phospholipids combine with Ferulic Acid and an array of herb-derived antioxidants to challenge free radicals and to nourish your skin barrier.
* Sea Algae Extracts studied for their impressive abilities to hydrate skin without overwhelming pores for supple, deliciously hydrated skin.
* Xylitylglucosides are deeply hydrating precursors to skin’s natural creation of hyaluronic acid for beautifully hydrated skin.
* Rose Extracts known for centuries as soothing & toning agents, two distinct varietals of heirloom roses deliver calm and resilience.
* Reed Extract A common soothing herb in Chinese medicine imparts its botanical wisdom for a calmed complexion.
* Tamanu One of the most active and healing plant oils known for its ability to repair the appearance of past blemishes and inspire cellular renewal.
* Waltheria indica A botanical gem from the Mallow family is known to brighten the appearance of dull skin and to calm redness.
* Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) A botanically derived amino acid to complement Vitamin C and support skin's collagen.
We took away the Wheat Germ Oil, so the product is definitely gluten free.
We added the following...
Ferulic Acid - We just couldn't resist adding this antioxidant gem to our liposome encapsulated vitamin C & E and superoxide dismutase. Ferulic acid is another super stable antioxidant that combats free radical formation which when unchecked can cause all kinds of damage to tissues.
Reed Extract - A beloved sea vegetable that is commonly used in Chinese medicine to release heat or calm irritations.
Waltheria indica - An herb from the mallow family that also helps to calm skin.
DPHP - Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy Proline. This was in the Antioxidant Dew before, but we increased the concentration of this gem.
Use: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products
Directions: Apply several drops of serum to a clean face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. For best results follow with other KYPRIS Serums and Beauty Elixir. For external use only. For external use only.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance skin care boasting organic, wild crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your unique Beauty. All formulations are 100% natural and nature-derived, scented and preserved with essential oils and plant extracts, packaged in glass, and never tested on animals. KYPRIS delivers a plethora of nourishing phytonutrients and the best of green science for luminous, petal-soft skin to enhance the luscious experience of being You.
I used to make a point to incorporate a vitamin c serum into my daytime routine and dealt with constant redness and irritation, until this beauty. Upon seeing it was an antioxidant serum I was stunned at how soothing it was and kept my skin clear from redness. This has become and absolute holy grail in my routine, and the amount you get in the bottle is almost double of a normal serum!
This stuff is sooo great! Very clean and natural and doesn’t make me break out. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin. I wake up with such a beautiful glow
I love the Kypris masks and my face is in need of hydration, so I thought I would try this. It did make my skin more hydrated; however. I think it also broke me out. I used it a week and had constant breakouts. I stopped using it and my skin is clear (but a tad dry). As it could have been hormonal, I am going to try it again to see for sure.
I was hesitant to buy this because of the cost. But it's worth the $$ and the hype. This stuff in miracle in a bottle!! It makes my dry patches disappear and doesn't make my combo skin more oily. I'm a Kypris fan for life.