Bursting with the essence of bitter orange blossoms flowering in Spring, Inflorescence Body Elixir infuses clinically proven actives such as skin-plumping Sweet Iris Stem Cells & Vitamin C Ester into a blend of sustainably procured, phytonutrient-rich botanical oils. Sunflower, Moringa, Prickly Pear, & Tamanu seed oils combine to create the sensation of deliciously moisturized, ecstatically touchable, bare skin.
KYPRIS Body Elixir: Inflorescence is a non-greasy, multi-active body oil produced with clinically proven actives typically reserved for facial care and 12 of the most potent and nourishing organic, wild crafted, and co-op grown botanicals blended.
Benefits: Enhances elasticity * Softens, tones, and boosts luminosity * Soothes dryness * Provides an antioxidant boost to SPF * Diminishes the appearance of sun-overexposure * Protects and inspires collagen production * Protects and inspires collagen production * Organic, sun-safe aromatherapy
For: Most skin types
Especially beneficial for: Made for skin that pleasures to be touched & drenched in botanical Love.
Size: 100 mL
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Opuntia Engelmanii (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Orange) Peel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Non GMO), Citric Acid
* 12 Active Natural Ingredients
* Neroli & Sweet Orange: Sun-safe, uplifting fruit and flower essential oils kiss skin with the magic of an eternal Spring’s Inflorescence.
* Iris Stem Cells & Vitamin C Ester: Created with the best green technologies to inspire and protect collagen and to plump skin to a vibrant luminosity.
* Moringa: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil is from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for hunger relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* Sunflower: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* Tamanu: Organically grown and pressed by a co-operative, KYPRIS's Tamanu oil inspires cellular renewal, is used in France to help soothe burned skin, and is fantastic for enhancing the elasticity of pregnant bellies.
* Prickly Pear: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wild crafting group, our organic, wild crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids and vitamin E that soothes stressed and tired skin.
USE: As desired... Day and Night. By itself or under SPF.
Directions: Apply a small puddle of Body Elixir to your skin beginning at your extremities and massage towards your heart. Enjoy the delicious sensation of your hands touching your beautiful skin. For external use only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions, please consult a physician prior to use.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Makeup Tools and Brushes
- Makeup Bags
- False Eye Lashes
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.