* More than 30 Active Natural Ingredients
* Moringa: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil and glucoside are derived from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for malnutrition relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* Shea: Sustainably produced from women farmers, the Shea ingredients in this product help to remove daily grime and dissolve surface congestions
* Sodium PCA: A salt that occurs as part of skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps to maintain skin's hydrated appearance
* Sunflower: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* Prickly Pear: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wildcrafting group, our organic, wild- crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin E to soothe stressed and tired skin.
* Baobab: A nourishing wealth of phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E to reduce skin's loss of moisture and encourage beauty even at a cellular level.
* Asiaticocide: The active saponin of Centella asiatica to discourage the appearance of congestions and irritations
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Moringa Glucoside*, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Asiaticoside, Ceramide NP, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phytosterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane (Olive), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf / Flower Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Bisabolol, Citric Acid
Directions: With clean hands, apply a pearl-sized dollop of Cleanser Concentrate over a dry or damp face and neck. Wet fingertips and gently massage into face and neck. Continue massaging as you rinse.
This highly concentrated formula offers approximately 60 days of cleansing if used as directed. For external use only.
Use: Daily AM and PM
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.