Water/Aqua, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sarcosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract, Asiaticoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Linalool
30 ACTIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Quinoa The Incan ‘mother grain’ proffers a wealth of vitamin E and 8 essential amino acids to soothe and nourish even the most upset skin into balance. Our quinoa oil comes from small, pesticide-free farms that cold press this prized botanical.
Zinc A clinically studied mineral friend of your skin’s immune system, zinc, balances your complexion while supporting its natural abilities to heal.
Lilac Leaf Stem Cells A clinically proven, highly sustainable source of verbascoside, a worthy foe to blemishes, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum over production.
Green Tea Provides an antioxidant burst of EGCG and polyphenols to soothe redness.
Asiaticoside The active saponin of Centella asiatica lovingly supports skin’s connective tissues to diminish the appearances of current and past blemishes.
Chaparral One of the oldest living plants native to the desert, yields a potent extract wealthy in botanical wisdom and lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect to irritated skin.
Tea Tree & Lavender A proprietary blend of balancing, calming essential oils to minimize the appearance of inflammation and challenge the pesky occurrences of blemishes.
We added the following....
* Quinoa Seed Oil - We added this essential amino acid-rich plant oil to better nourish compromised skin.
* Lilac Leaf Stem Cells - One of the genius aspects of some plant stem cells is the ability to offer a valuable constituent that is propagated from a single cell. A rich source of verbascoside, the lilac leaf stem cells benefit skin that is break out prone or recovering from break outs, old and new.
* Chaparral - Plant wisdom from a desert shrub that thrives in the most inhospitable environments and lives longer than most plants on earth has some serious botanical smarts to proffer. Our wild crafted chaparral was traditionally used as an herbal aid for those suffering from cancer and other inflammatory conditions. It's viewed ethnobotanically as an ancient antibiotic, and modernity has discovered its lignans to have an antioxidant-like effect, hence its calming benefits to skin.
* Asiaticoside - Instead of using a complete extract of Centella asiatica, we reached for the clinically studied, active saponin of the herb: asiaticocide, shown to be even more supportive of skin's connective tissues.
* Montmorillonite - A fairy dusting of this super soothing clay helps skin to maintain a happy balance of sebum which in turn limits the food supply of undesirable bacteria.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.