Out of Stock
Water/Aqua, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sarcosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract, Asiaticoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Linalool
30 ACTIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Quinoa The Incan ‘mother grain’ proffers a wealth of vitamin E and 8 essential amino acids to soothe and nourish even the most upset skin into balance. Our quinoa oil comes from small, pesticide-free farms that cold press this prized botanical.
Zinc A clinically studied mineral friend of your skin’s immune system, zinc, balances your complexion while supporting its natural abilities to heal.
Lilac Leaf Stem Cells A clinically proven, highly sustainable source of verbascoside, a worthy foe to blemishes, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum over production.
Green Tea Provides an antioxidant burst of EGCG and polyphenols to soothe redness.
Asiaticoside The active saponin of Centella asiatica lovingly supports skin’s connective tissues to diminish the appearances of current and past blemishes.
Chaparral One of the oldest living plants native to the desert, yields a potent extract wealthy in botanical wisdom and lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect to irritated skin.
Tea Tree & Lavender A proprietary blend of balancing, calming essential oils to minimize the appearance of inflammation and challenge the pesky occurrences of blemishes.
We added the following....
* Quinoa Seed Oil - We added this essential amino acid-rich plant oil to better nourish compromised skin.
* Lilac Leaf Stem Cells - One of the genius aspects of some plant stem cells is the ability to offer a valuable constituent that is propagated from a single cell. A rich source of verbascoside, the lilac leaf stem cells benefit skin that is break out prone or recovering from break outs, old and new.
* Chaparral - Plant wisdom from a desert shrub that thrives in the most inhospitable environments and lives longer than most plants on earth has some serious botanical smarts to proffer. Our wild crafted chaparral was traditionally used as an herbal aid for those suffering from cancer and other inflammatory conditions. It's viewed ethnobotanically as an ancient antibiotic, and modernity has discovered its lignans to have an antioxidant-like effect, hence its calming benefits to skin.
* Asiaticoside - Instead of using a complete extract of Centella asiatica, we reached for the clinically studied, active saponin of the herb: asiaticocide, shown to be even more supportive of skin's connective tissues.
* Montmorillonite - A fairy dusting of this super soothing clay helps skin to maintain a happy balance of sebum which in turn limits the food supply of undesirable bacteria.
Use: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products as desired
Directions: After cleansing and before moisturizing, apply Clearing Serum to affected areas carefully avoiding eye area. Other KYPRIS products may also be applied. For external use only.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance skin care boasting organic, wild crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your unique Beauty. All formulations are 100% natural and nature-derived, scented and preserved with essential oils and plant extracts, packaged in glass, and never tested on animals. KYPRIS delivers a plethora of nourishing phytonutrients and the best of green science for luminous, petal-soft skin to enhance the luscious experience of being You.
I noticed right away that this serum helped decrease redness of acne spots. I began using it without other products at first and did wake up in the morning with less redness and irritation in any problem spots I had. After using a beauty elixir and the antioxidant dew along with the clearing serum for about two months now, the overall condition of my skin has definitely improved. It is brighter with more of a glow and is no longer super oily by the end of the day like it used to be. Switching over to all chemical free beauty products/cleansers has definitely helped clear breakouts. The only thing I've noticed is I do still get a couple of dry spots from time to time that I will put a little RMS Coconut cream on to help moisturize a little more
I have dry skin but still get occasional breakouts. This clears them up right away, I can't use this all over my face because I have dry skin but it does not overly dry the areas in which I do apply it. If I feel a pimple coming on this with take care of it before it even surfaces. It has a nice herbal smell as well.
I have really oily skin but this dried my skin out and broke me out so unfortunately had to return it
I recently started using this so cannot say if it works but it definitely does not break out my oioy senstive skin and it also smells amazing