A delicious bio-fermented turmeric and spice blend for beauty and well-being, with passionflower and lemon balm, traditionally used in western herbal medicine for sleep.Quick Facts:
- A delicious blend made with organic ingredients, and has been granted ‘Listed Medicine’ status by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- Turmeric root and paw paw leaf are bio-fermented using The Beauty Chef’s trademarked Flora CultureTM process for potency and absorption.
- Lemon balm and passionflower are used in traditional western herbal medicine to promote a good night’s sleep, relieve nervousness and restlessness and to relieve mild anxiety symptoms
- Contains bio-fermented turmeric, rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to fight free radicals which are closely linked with premature ageing. Antioxidant activities are increased during sleep, and in fact our circadian rhythm is linked with the body’s own antioxidant production.
- Contains bio-fermented turmeric and pawpaw plus 1.5 billion probiotics per serve.
- Can be mixed with nut, soy, rice or dairy milk for a soothing bedtime drink.
We all need sleep. As one of the most basic and fundamental human functions, sleep is as essential to good health and glowing skin as a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Yet with full, fast-paced lifestyles and an imbalanced day-night body rhythm, it’s estimated that up to 1/3 of Australian adults regularly have difficulty either getting to sleep or staying asleep (The Medical Journal of Australia, 2013). This is the reason The Beauty Chef created SLEEP INNER BEAUTY POWDER, with lemon balm and passionflower which are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a sedative to promote a restful night sleep, as well as a range of herbs and spices for a delicious and nourishing bedtime drink.
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) herb extract, Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top flowering extract, Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit extract, Syzygium aromaticum (clove bud) flower bud extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder*, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder**, Carica papaya (paw paw) leaf powder**, Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon) stem bark powder*, Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome powder*, Piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit powder, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed powder*, Syzygium aromaticum (clove) flower bud powder*, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) seed powder*, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii).
*Certified organic ingredients.
Each 5g dose contains:
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) herb extract equiv. to dry 2g
Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top flowering extract equiv. to dry 1 . 5 g
Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit extract equiv. to dry 6. 25 g
Syzygium aromaticum (clove bud) flower bud extract equiv. to dry 40 mg
Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder* 2.2 g
Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder** 762.5 g
Garica papaya (paw paw) leaf powder** 75 mg
Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon) stem bark powder* 750 mg
Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome powder* 180 mg
Piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit powder 100 mg
Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed powder* 100 mg
Syzygium aromaticum (clove) flower bud powder* 50 mg
Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) seed powder* 20 mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 500 million CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 500 million CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 500 million CFU
*Certified organic ingredients. **Fermented ingredients.
Blend 1 tsp with 200mls of warm dairy or non-dairy milk (or water if preferred) and consume 1 hr before bedtime. Blend with warm, not hot milk (think baby’s bottle temperature). Temperatures over 60 degrees Celsius will start to degrade the probiotic potency of the formula. Take an additional serve before bedtime if required.
Carla Oates, known as ‘The Beauty Chef’, is a naturalist who is passionate about nature and the profound synergy we share with it. Based in Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Carla has been researching, writing and teaching about organic beauty and health for the last fifteen years.
Carla is the author of the best selling book Feeding Your Skin, editor of Wellbeing Beauty Book and is the natural beauty columnist for Wellbeing Magazine. She runs regular Beauty Chef workshops in Sydney. She is also the Goodwill Ambassador of Australian Organic.
She believes that organic skincare and food is the most sustainable choice for the health of both the individual and the environment. An avid beauty chef and formulator, she has spent the last fifteen years, creating beauty products from foods in her kitchen and herbs from her garden.
During this time, Carla has collaborated with many of Australia’s best natural health practitioners and formulators. She has combined her knowledge and passion to create The Beauty Chef, the world’s first Living skincare range. Carla works with a dedicated team of chemists, naturopaths and nutritionists on her formulas that are based on her own unique recipes.
We are an Australian business manufacturing health & beauty products.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Makeup Tools and Brushes
- Makeup Bags
- False Eye Lashes
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.