Out of Stock
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera
Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel) Oil
Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Chamomilia Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flowers
[+/–:Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, & CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
1. Always start with a freshly sharpened, fine-tipped eyeliner pencil.
2. ROUND—apply liner to the upper and lower lids without touching at the corner.
3. ALMOND—apply liner only to the upper lids and lash line.
4. NATURAL—draw tiny strokes into the lash line. Begin above your iris, extending a bit past the outer corner of eye. The line should be straight across or slightly upward. Blend upward and outward. Smudge line lightly to soften the look.
5. SMOKY—hold the skin of your upper lid taut, apply eyeliner in short strokes from the inside corner of the eye moving outward. The middle of the line should be a bit thicker than the edges. Use the eyeliner’s sponge tip to smudge the liner into the lash line. This creates a soft dramatic eye rather than a harshly defined eye.
6. DRAMATIC SMOKY—follow instructions for Smoky, then apply Mesmerize Eye Color. Apply the color over the entire upper lids and blend outward using only your fingers. Blend, blend, blend. Follow with another layer of the pencil and smudge into the lash line with the sponge tip applicator.
7. INTENSE DRAMA—rim both upper and lower lids with the pencil and smudge with the tip applicator. For the bottom lid, simply pull the lid down and apply pencil onto the rim of the eye. Apply heavily on the bottom lid and then blink a few times to get color to the upper lash rim. Blend with the sponge tip applicator. Follow up by drawing Mesmerize Eye Color on the outer-third of the bottom lash line and blend into the lash line.
Vapour was founded with the principles of performance and purity as our first priorities. Vapour Organic Beauty is committed to creating healthy products and maintaining environmental accountability. From design concept through manufacturing and product life cycle they are conscious every step of the way about the choices they make. Creating and maintaining a sustainable brand is a constantly evolving process and they are committed to making the best choices as the options change and more opportunities emerge. Well-being is central to their brand.
I have hooded eyes and fairly oily eyelids, which probably means I should have never bought this product in the first place, but really wanted a natural eyeliner pencil to work for me. This product transferred to my upper lids in no time and smudged on my lower lid, giving me the raccoon eyes look (I even tried it with some eyelid primer to see if that would help). Other than that, it applied easily and the pigment wasn't bad. If you don't have hooded eyes or oily eyelids, this product may work great for you, sadly, it didn't work for me.
Smoothly glides across your eyelid and stays put until you wash it away.
I got black and i guess because my skin is so oily it doesn stay put. I dobt find it pigmented enough
Loving this eyeliner so much! It goes on smoothly, sharpens well, and has great, lasting color. I have used several brands of prestige eyeliner in the past, but I prefer this one. It's my fave so far!