Amp up hair volume with this luxurious, naturally foaming shampoo that is not only nourishing food for your head, but good for the earth as well. An aromatic blend of organic and natural botanicals, vitamins, minerals and essential oils will be a treat to your senses, hair and scalp, while visibly plumping normal to fine hair. Feed Your Volume shampoo also uses special vitalized water purified through a six step process with rare volcanic minerals.
This product is 100% vegan and free of alcohol, paraben, sulfates, chemicals and gluten.
We use pure filtered Vitalized water through a six step process of rare volcanic minerals to formulate Yarok's Feed Your Volume Shampoo and conditioner.
The six step purification enhancement system:
Step One: Volcanic Sand: Precisely removes suspended solids, parasites, and bacteria such as E.coli. The Volcanic Sand absorbs trace heavy metals and merges with a carbon media to remove toxins like MTBE, pesticides, and PCB’s.
Step Two: Activated Coconut & Catalytic Carbon: These reduce 99% of chlorine, chlorinated hydrocarbons, chloramines, THMs, pesticides, foreign odors and tastes. Also removes MTBE, organic toxins, dirt, rust, sediment and bacteria.
Step Three: Magnetic Stone & Ceramic Magnets: This magnetic field purifies the water’s structure and drops the surface tension of the water while boosting its solubility this makes greater hydrating water that infiltrates cellular membranes and enhances the movement of nutrients and transports waste out of the body.
Step Four: Tenko Mineral Media: This results in a natural ionization process that creates the highest quality hydrogen & antioxidants which neutralize free radicals.
Step Five: Bakuhan Mineral: This adjusts the water to a stable alkaline PH. It increases the oxygen and eliminates harmful matter. This results in producing mountain spring water.
Step Six: Taicho Mineral: This creates a unique bio-static property that works to repress micro-organism and reduces the growth of bacteria, fungus, and algae in the water. IT also aids in neutralizing any remaining pesticides and chlorinated organic by-products.
purified aqua (water), decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, Coco Coco Protein, Ascophyllum (seaweed) extract, herbal infusions of: Tussilago farfara (coltsfoot), Stellaria media (chickweed), Urtica dioica (nettles), Equisetum arvense (horsetail), Ulmus fulva (Slippery Elm), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root), Symphytum officinale (comfrey root), Calendula officinalis (marigold) blossoms, Chamaemelum nobile (chamomile) flowers & Avena sativa (oatstraw) kernel; Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) C02, Essential oils of: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Cedrus atlantica (atlas cedar), Citrus reticulata (red mandarin), Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) oil & Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary); Citrus × paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract
Apply generously to wet hair working into a luscious lather. Massage scalp with fingertips. Rinse well. Follow with Yarok Feed Your Volume Conditioner to seal in moisture and nutrients.
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the shipping date or the in-store purchase. Gently used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the form of a gift card for the full amount paid for the item. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund to original payment method. In-store returns and exchanges require a receipt.
- Returned items that contain less then 90% of the product will be returned to the customer and a return will be rejected.
- Allergic reaction must be reported to our store within 72 hours by emailing us here.
- Bella Cuore will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if we sent you the wrong item. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund had been processed.
- To start the return process a return our Returns Page. It's a quick and easy process.
We do NOT accept returns for:
- Customized Sample Kits
- Gift Cards
- Items marked as final sale
- Pantry or Supplements
- Makeup Tools and Brushes
- Makeup Bags
- False Eye Lashes
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
How to AVOID returns:
Let one of our Green Beauty Experts assist you! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more! Email us, Chat with us or Call us.
We offer a great Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 5 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.
Yarok Feed Your Volume Shampoo
has a rating of 5.0 stars
based on 1 reviews.